Intelligent Microphone Library is the only software solution that...
- Eliminates 99.99% of background noise
- Captures just the target sound
- Boosts clarity of the target sound
- Enables high speech recognition rate
- Allows all this even at extremely noisy environments of 100dB or more
Innovative Technologies of
Intelligent Microphone Library
Advanced In-Car Communication (ICC), Hands-Free Call, and Voice Recognition
Beamforming, Intelligent noise canceling, and Echo canceling provide comfortable voice communication for all passengers
Hands-free voice service and calling from any seat
- Accurately picks up voices from any seat in the car
- Our software improves voice recognition in noisy environments
- Completely hands-free
- Improves sound quality of in-car microphone by eliminating background noises
Convenient voice communication between the front seat and the rear seat
- Most cars capture only the driver’s voice
»We want to support voice communication for all passengers
- Various loud noises and reverb can be heard in the car
»Road noise, Car audio etc.
- Beamforming for any seat by Intelligent Microphone
- Original howling control technology
- Reverb control technology
- Echo canceling in close environments with multiple microphones and speakers
Intelligent Microphone for eCall
- Reduces the echo (the sound feedback loop) by about 30dB, making it easier to continue the conversation.
Beamforming allows the reduction of even non-linear echo arising from speaker distortion
- Automatically corrects the individual variables such as sensitivity and assembly of mic elements, ensuring the optimal echo removal for each device
- Removes the echo from the beginning allowing double talk from the start (the initial setting can be done in advance based on the mic and speaker locations)
eCall is a European initiative intended to bring rapid assistance to motorists involved in a collision anywhere in the European Union (EU).
The regulation requires all new cars sold in the EU to be equipped with eCall technology from April 2018.
In the event of a serious accident, eCall automatically dials 112 - Europe's single emergency number.